1. RTI Page -
- I.The particulars of LIC of India, functions and duties
- II. The Powers and duties of its officers and employees
- III. The procedure followed in the Decision making process, including channels of Supervision and accountability.
- IV. The Norms set by it for the discharge of its functions
- V. The Rules, Regulations instructions, and records held by it or under its Control or used by its employees for discharging its functions
- VI.A statement of the categories of the documents held by it or under its control
- VII. The particulars of representation by the members of the Public, in relation to the formulation of policy or implementation thereof.
- VIII. A Statement of the boards, councils committees and other bodies consisting of two or more persons constituted by it.
- IX. A directory of its officers and employees.
- X. The monthly remuneration received by its officers and employees.
- XI. The details of the information available to or held by it reduced in an electronic form:
- XII. The particulars of facilities available to citizens for obtaining information
- XIII. The names, designation and other particulars of its Public Information Officers.
- XIV. Other Disclosures
- XV. RTI Act and Other related matters
2. Online RTI Application/Appeal -
Last modified date : Mon, 05 Jun 2023 11:26:29 +0000